Thursday, October 13, 2011

Waiting....in expectation of the Lord.

A dream is:
3: Something notable for its beauty
4: a: a strongly desired goal or purpose
    b: something that fully satisfies a wish

A dream is a gift from God, a symbol of hope, a passion to drive one heart.

I have this image of you and I sitting, watching a sunrise. I see you and I riding bikes on a windy, fall evening. I see you walking with me at a carnival, holding my hand. I see you helping and doing the dishes with me. I see you supporting me as a mother. I see you running along side of me I am your treasure. I am your sweet, smart, beautiful woman. I see your patience. I see your leadership. I see you pointing me to our Creator. I see you disciplined. I see you being a good father. I see you seeking God even in hard times, not making excuses for why He hasn't found you. I see Him finding you as you are seeking Him with your whole heart.

I see your love and I don't know who you are yet, but I just want you to know I'm waiting for you, praying for you. I'm asking God to protect you, to prepare you, to love you, to know you, to grow you.

And I'm waiting in expectation of the Lord.

"The Lord is good to those who hope in Him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation in the Lord"
-Lamentations 3:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment