Saturday, October 8, 2011

God makes no mistakes.

You are special
You are treasured
You are loved
You are chosen
by the Almighty God of the Universe
You are wanted by Him...
or else, He as the omnipotent One, would have stopped your existence.
You have a purpose.

The other day in my Christian Beliefs class we talked about God as the One who makes no mistakes. My roommate broke down as the concept of being chosen and special because so evident to her. Her realization was beautiful and meant a lot to every one in the class.

Since that class on Thursday, I have been thinking a lot about being chosen by God and thinking about how he did not make mistakes in the people around me. I hate to admit I struggle with pride and viewing people in ways that I shouldn't. I can get frustrated of people when I shouldn't, but God is showing me a lot about His works. Getting irritated and allowing myself to act bitterly towards people is wrong because God is the creator of all existence and he makes NO mistakes.

After realizing this, may I know this in my heart. God makes no mistakes. May I take on His attitude, for he makes no mistakes and no person is less important. No person has less of a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment