Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I will find you when you seek me with all of your heart.

My dearest Anna, my daughter, my princess, my treasure,
You say you’re lost. You say your pain is heavy. You say your burden is ugly. You say your heart is broken. I’m here to say your lack of direction is admirable, your pain is light in me, your recognition of your burden is strong, your broken heart is beautiful. 
I’m here to give you my love to purify you. I’m here to give you my comfort to console you. I’m here to catch you to save you. I’m here in the name of peace, joy, and grace. In the name of the creator, the enabler, the savior. In the name of the Lord your God, in the name of the Holy Sprit, and in the name of Jesus Christ.
I’m here to hold your whole heart. I’m here to transform your whole mind. I’m here to give you whole peace. I’m here to give you whole life.
You say find me. Remember that I will find you but only if you seek me.

Matthew 6:25-34 (Fear not. For I am the one who feeds the birds.)

Love, Your Father. Your biggest support. Your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment