Saturday, July 14, 2012

Flood me with your love.


Stop telling me you’re stuck.
Quit numbing yourself.
I want to be in you when you run, when you drive to work, when you laugh and smile and speak.  Quit trying to exclude me.
Recognize that I made music. I made your legs to run. I made your beautiful smile. I made the ground you run on. I made the mountains you gaze at.
Stop telling me you’re trapped.
Stop telling me you don’t know where to give.
Flood me with your love. I want it! I made it. It’s not too much for me.
People thought I was crazy for how much I loved you.
I flood my love over you with the blood I shed for you.
My heart aches for you every second of every day.
I put rainbows in the sky for you. I rise the sun for you every morning. I awaken your soul.
Love me. Let me love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment