Tuesday, May 1, 2012

He is Able


He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask, or imagine, according to his power that is work within us (paraphrase from Eph 3:20)

All I can say is how amazed I am in the way He provides, even when I have allowed myself to become anxious at times. But He is the God who provides beyond what I can think to ask or imagine.

Roxanne Engstrom, a family friend of mine, is a missionary in Africa, has just experienced something she would never hope to. Her husband and children were electrocuted and are alive to tell of God's saving grace. Roxanne said while she was waiting on hearing if her family was ok, "I was forced in this all to count the cost, to say to my Jesus I do not count anything as loss compared to you". She really put into perspective all the things I get anxious about and the beauty of the gift of peace God gives.

Here is her post:
http://lilmonkeydays.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-have-no-clever-or-semi-witty-line-to.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment